2. Who will pay more for an acquisition, a strategic buyer or financial, and why?
3. Why would two companies in the same sector have different P/E ratios (one is lower, other is higher)?
2. How do you ensure you meet delivery deadlines?
3. Have you ever failed to meet delivery deadlines?
4. What is SQL Server?
5. What’s the difference between Left Outer Join and Right Outer Join?
6. Explain 3 features of Object Oriented Programming.
3. If you were advising a client, would you advise them to short or long shares in our company at the moment?
2. Why, in this glass do the bubbles in the water sit at the bottom?
3. Tell me about your personal morals.
2. There’s a revolver, with two bullets in two chambers that are next to each other, and the rest of the four chambers are empty. The policeman spun the revolver and pulled the trigger at you, nothing happened. Suppose that you don’t want to die, would you prefer the policeman to spin the revolver again before the next shooting or shoot again directly?
3. What is VaR? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
2. Tell me a weakness of yours?
3. Explain a time where you coped with working in a ‘difficult’ team environment. i.e. where you didn’t get on with members of your team.
5. Tell me about a time when you were required to be a leader.
6. Are you able to work with people of varying cultures? If so, explain why.
3. I have 45 socks in a drawer; 10 are blue, 15 are red, 20 are yellow. If I blindly pull out one sock at a time, how many attempts are needed to get a pair?
4. What have you done to prove your leadership skills?
2. So you’ve never lived out for United States? How would you survive if I sent you to Hamburg for 2 years?
3. Which daily newspaper do you read? Aside from the FT or WSJ. And why?
2. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
2. Do you think China’s economy will continue to liberalize and by how much further?
3. What is your favorite Microsoft program and why?
2. What is the most significant recent development in the investment banking industry?
3. Tell me about a time when you were under immense pressure.
2. Why our bank?
3. Tell us about your strengths?
4. Do you have any examples of times when you used your own initiative?
5. Where do you see yourself in next five years?
3. I have two frogs and their population doubles in size every second. It takes 60 seconds to fill up a room with frogs. How long does it take to fill up half theroom?
2. Please create a one-pager about a company in one hour.
2. How do you construct an exchange traded fund (ETF) and what factors do you take into consideration when you’re doing so?
3. Do you believe there is a bubble in the bond market?
2. Wouldn’t you be better suited to working for another organization?
3. What exactly does the word ‘success’ mean to you?
2. Do your friends trust you with their secrets?
3. What types of secrets do they share with you?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5. Are there enough hours in the day?
6. What is the square root of 1?
7. Petrol, or diesel – which is more combustible? Why?
2. What factors can lead to the dilution of EPS in an acquisition?
3. If you are in a business that wants to preserve cash, what type of inventory accounting method would you use (LIFO or FIFO) in a time of rising prices, and why?
4. What is Minority Interest and why do we add it in the Enterprise Value formula?
5. Briefly walk me through a discounted cash flow analysis. (Including WACC).
6. Why can’t you use EV/Earnings or Price/EBITDA as valuation metrics?
7. Estimate the value of the tie industry in the UK.
9. Discuss a deal you have read about recently.
10. Who is the most famous and influential person you would like to meet and why?
11. Why Goldman Sachs?
2. How could you set up a recursive function so that a really smart language /compiler could evaluate the function and never run out of memory?
本文由Shoo-in Career编辑，如需转载，请联系[email protected]